Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Missing you

Dear Scotty,
     I miss you here with us.  I miss you sweet voice, your beautiful laugh, the way you would tease me until I would get so annoyed and yell at you.  I miss your feet rubbing against mine in bed at night.  I miss your dirty lunchbox on the kitchen counter after a long days work.  I miss everything about you.  We are going on but not without pain.  I miss my Scotty.  Our kids miss their Daddy.  Today they were especially needing you.  They must be missing you because they have been really clingy and don't want to share me with anyone.  I want you here with me so bad, I don't know how to deal with it at times.  I know Heavenly Father needed you to be called home to complete your mission with him.  I am trying to work through the "why me, Why now?".  This life was way to short for you but I know you are doing what you are meant to be doing.  I am holding on to the faith that I will see you very soon and we can finish spending eternity together.  Please save a place for me. Your place is in my heart.  I love you.

Love your wife, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment