Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
     I am learning so much at school and wish you were her so I could read books to you.  My love for books and writing has grown since I started Kindergarten. I love writing and use up so much paper each day writing words.  I wrote my numbers to 100 last week all by myself.  I love school.   Today I got an award from the principal at school.  I am now in the ABC club, which means I know all my letters, upper case and lower case and know all of their sounds.  Wish I could show you my award and button that I put on my backpack.  Love you Daddy, miss you.

Love, Madison


  

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Madison! Daddy is so proud of you...as are we!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing girl, just like her mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete