Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Monday, November 14, 2011

Missing you

Dear Daddy, 
     We are all missing you and wishing you were here.  I am trying to do my best with all of my responsibilities as a mother of three beautiful children.  They are so precious to me and I know they were to you too.  Here are some of the silly things that have been happening around here.

Carson has decided we need to buy a house in heaven so we can come visit.  He was wondering if any are for sale up there?  When we were driving home from school today, he truly was serious about buying a house in heaven.  He wants to learn to fly so he can come and visit you.  Carson is doing well in school.  He hates handwriting but has at least agreed to sit with the other kids and attempt to complete all the stations.  He actually naps at school.  Can you believe our boy who has refused to nap for almost 2 years is one of the first ones to fall asleep each day.  He talks about his friends, he must have a thing for girls, he loves to play with the girls and is especially fond of a little girl named Mckenzie (Bakenzie). 

Madison is doing so well in school.  I went to her parent teacher conference last week and was surprised how well she is doing.  She loves school.  Tonight she read me five books, 2 times each.  They were books they made at school but she was able tor read them all herself.  She wrote her numbers from 1 to 121 yesterday without any mistakes.  She can count to 100 by ones, fives, and tens.  She can add small numbers together and can write and spell so many words.  I don't know how many but I know it is huge.  She almost knows all 35 of her sight words. 

Jackson is the same old boy: busy, adorable, lovable and silly.  He idolized his older brother and copies everything he does.  He copies the way he walks, he copies what he is saying, the way he lays down to watch a movie.  He counted to five tonight in the bathtub.  He is singing the alphabet song and loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  He is growing up so fast and has such a wonderful spirit about him.

I wish you were here to help us celebrate my birthday tomorrow.  It will be a bittersweet one without you, the first one I am spending without you.  I wish you were here to spoil me with flowers, going out to eat wherever I want, letting me buy whatever I wanted for gifts.  I always stretched out my birthday with you.  There was always so much happiness around my birthday because I truly felt like your princess.  Now I am sad because I am alone and missing you.  I know you would want me to do whatever I want but deep down I just really want the day to be over so I don't have to think about how you aren't here to celebrate and eat cake with me. 

I miss everything about you, I am sure that will never change.  I want so badly just to squeeze you and talk to you just one last time.  There were so many things I would want to tell you, but I will wait until we are together again. 

We miss you all the way down here on Earth. 

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment