Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Guess what I can do Daddy?

Dear Daddy,
     You will never guess what I learned how to do today?  I am so happy!! I can ride my bike without training wheels.  I know Uncle John promised you when you were in the hospital that he would teach me and today he did.  We went over to the school so I could ride Sam's bike.  I knew what to do.  I didn't fall down and hurt myself.  I can start and stop myself and turn without hurting myself.  I know that I will have some falls but I am so proud of myself and I know you would be proud too.  I can't wait to show Mommy tomorrow.  Wish you were here so I could show you but I know you are watching me from heaven and are proud of me too.  John says he is going to teach Carson next. 







Love you Daddy!
Love, Madison

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! Happy and sad all at the same time!! And reminds me, we need to teach our kiddos that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madi asked me last night if I thought Daddy could see through roofs?? Of course he can sweet girl. He is always watching with a smile on his face because he is so proud of you. She did so good on the bike- a natural! Wish Scotty could've been the one to teach her. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey..if i could "like" your comment, I would!! Madison is so sweet and always wondering if Daddy is watching. I hope she realized that he is. She has her own guardian angel. And John is a good man...a man of his word!!

    ReplyDelete