Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I miss you

Dear Daddy,
     I still have not made it a day without shedding some tears.  I feel so blessed to have had the priveledge of being your wife for 7 years, 8 months, and 2 weeks.  You have taught me so much about life and love.  I know that because of you and your beautiful family I was changed spiritually.  I now have the Gospel as a huge part of my life, and for that I am grateful.  I know that we will be together again and that Heavenly Father continues to bless me.  Even in these rough times I feel blessings.  I know that everything works for a reason and now looking back I am starting to see those reasons.  I think that we moved into this home (4 doors down from your parents) for a reason.  Heavenly Father put us here so your parents could help me and check up on me and the kids.  I think that we bought my new car for a reason.  Now I have a car that is reliable and dependable, I don't have you here to fix it, so better have a new one.  I think we got a dog for a reason, now the kids have someone else to hug and love.  They love that dog so much I know I can never get rid of him, gotta admit I enjoy him too.  He is the perfect size for a good squeeze and hug.  I am blessed to be the mother of three beautiful and loving children.  They are so funny.  I wish that you were still here.  I miss you so much.  Yesterday when I was driving home from work I realized that would be the first day that you couldn't ask me about my day and my students.  I miss that, I miss us sitting on the couch at night watching TV, or trying something decent to watch.  I never liked watching Castle, but earlier in the week I realized I watched the entire episode and enjoyed it (I didn't know what I was watching until it was over).  That was one of your favorite shows.  I love you and wish you were here.  We are all heart broken and want our Scotty back but we know that you served your mission here on Earth and now are fulfilling a new mission in heaven.

Love ya,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of, praying for, and loving you...always!! You never cease to amaze me!! :)

    ReplyDelete