Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Saturday, October 1, 2011

We made our first trip to Disneyland

Carson's two favorite things right now.. his train pillow and of course who could forget Sheepy.

The monkeys jumping on the bed.  Of course Mommy didn't stop them.




Carson was so excited to see the Monorail.  He was a bit disappointed, or should I say angry that we couldn't ride the monorail the night before Disneyland.


First ride, Carson's pick, Monorail


The crew













Dear Daddy,
I did it, I took the kids to Disneyland.  It was so hard without you.  I missed you extremely.  I missed our sitting and watching people stroll down Main Street.  I missed you being able to help get kids on the rides.  I missed your laughter and silly comments, but most of all I missed my best friend.  The kids and I had fun, we rode a lot of rides and had a lot of treats.  Without you I had to eat the whole cookie from Pooh's bakery.  Carson is big enough now to ride the big rides.  He LOVES splash mountain and Big Thunder Mountain.  I wish you could have seen his laughter and smile during the entire ride.  Disneyland isn't the same without you but I promised you and the kids we would keep making new memories.  As hard as it is to go without you I know you would have wanted us to go and have a good time.  I really wish you could be here with us.  I love you and miss you more than you know.  My heart aches to have you here with me.  See you soon Honey.

Love, Mommy






1 comment:

  1. That was a trip I will never forget. I remember being scared to go without Chris and you saying to me, "Lisa...we can do this without our husbands!" You inspire me to be a better person...you help me realize that I am stronger than I think. You are an incredible example to me. I soooooo enjoyed spending this time with you and your kids. I thought a lot about Scotty when we were there and I know he was smiling down on us knowing that we were doing something he loved sooooooo much. Here's to many more Disney trips!!

    ReplyDelete