Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I really am a good talker now Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I have been talking like crazy Daddy.  I have learned to say so many new words and phrases recently.  I really am making Mommy proud how fast I am growing up.  She keeps telling me to slow down, but I am trying to keep up with my big brother and sister.  Here are a few of the fun things I am saying and doing now.


  • When Mommy asks me where Daddy is I point to the sky and say "sky".
  • I am learning my colors.  I point out everything that is red and blue.  
  • I can sing the SuperWhy song now.  I love to sing any song and will imitate songs I hear on TV and on the radio.  My favorite is still Tonight Tonight.  I love that song the most.
  • I love Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Buzz.  Everytime I see one I have to comment on who it is.
  • Every morning when Mommy gets me out of my bed I have to greet her with a "Hello Again Momma".  
  • I love to run around following my brother and imitating all the annoying sounds he makes, we are driving Mommy crazy but having fun at the same time.  
  • I am talking all the time.  When I am coloring I like to make circles and say "round and round and round"
I wish you were here to hear all the new things I am saying.  I miss you a lot and wish you were here to teach me new things.  Mommy is doing OK.  We are keeping here busy cleaning up all our messes.

Love, Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment